I would love to see puppet forge as we have the distribution repositories..
Modules audited, tested and maybe fixed by PuppetLabs and then officially
released on puppet forge under the puppetlabs account.

I see some scenarios that puppetlabs could consider:

1. puppetlabs is taking a lot of time to check pull requests on their forge
modules and release new versions. I sent a pull request some days ago for
one of their modules and I noticed there were other pull requests for the
same module submitted a few "months ago" that weren't merged yet.

2. Users could create modules following the modules standard by creating
documentation, parameterized modules, etc and then Puppetlabs could easily
onboard those modules under their account and start supporting the module
officially. I try to use only puppetlabs modules on puppet forge because I
know they have great quality.

Regards,
Felipe