Hi Everyone;

So, the FreeBSD Port is now available.  However, I am a bit confused about
hiera.  The Makefile does not list rubygem-puppet-hiera as a requirement
for the agent.  This IS required in the redhat spec files for the agent.
So, can someone clear up for me, is this needed on boxes that will have
only the agent installed?

Thanks!
Bee