Stefan

Cheers for the feedback.

Understood on the exists element.

Yes, what I'm trying to achieve is a working provider without asadmin being
in the path. That's what I've worked towards by using a full path to the
relevant asadmin file, as it's possible a given node could have one or more
versions of glassfish installed.

Currently, the asadmin path gets calculated using several parameter values,
which allows a user calling the class to override any given parameter.

The actual command execution appears to work as expected currently, though
will take another look at the execute command.

Cheers
Gavin