Hi.. I have following issue:
If calling a define with an array as names, then it applyes defines in
parallel way (which is logical by puppet structure)

example:

# define a function
define func(){
   exec{"/bin/echo $name >> /tmp/file"}
}

#  call it

then my file would have an ordering like:
# cat /tmp/file

but how to do this in a serialized way? so, that, at the end, my file has
an ordering structure exactly as an array, so:

any idea?
Its realy usefull for config files where the ordering of parameter does
matter.

Regards
Dimitri