cron::daily is actually a defined resource type, so you need to declare
that resource as opposed to including a class. If you have multiple nodes
that you would like to include the same cron job on, you can write your own
class that declares a cron resources and include that.

It's hard to say without knowing what you're trying to do, but something
like this might be a good place to start:

class crontest {
    cron::daily {"test_cron_job":
        minute  => '0,15,30,45',
        hour    => '0,12',