Here's a couple types that you'll find useful. The
puppet-apache-modules type provides support for adding/removing apache
flags and modules on SuSE, you'll need to write an apache module but
I'm sure you can merge it into other modules. Any of the puppet
modules on my github have been had suse support added and pushed
upstream.

https://github.com/deadpoint/puppet-zypprepo
https://github.com/deadpoint/puppet-apache-modules

--