On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 12:41:58 PM UTC-6, Matthaus Litteken wrote:

> Which activerecord is in use on the master? Does anything appear in
> the master logs? It looks like it's related to
> https://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/16376, which is fixed in the
> current rc series for 2.7.20.

I recently switched over to using puppetdb from storeconfigs, if that makes
a difference.

I'm not sure which version of the activerecord is installed - there isn't a
package or a system gem installed, so it's whatever is vendored by puppet
(2.7.19) or dashboard (just upgraded from 1.2.10 to 1.2.12)

As for the logs, I could not find anything in:
/var/log/apache2/error.log
/var/log/puppet/*
/var/log/puppet-dashboard/*

I am running my puppet master via Apache + passenger, but Dashboard via
webrick.

Looking at that ticket, I think it may be the problem with the inventory
issue, though there is still the filebucket issue to address.