This sounds like what I want. I have different production networks and I
was hoping I could have one master looking after each production network
and all masters using the 1 dashboard. Each of the masters could be their
own ca for their respective production networks which could work well. How
would you point all the masters to the one dashboard? Does the dashboard
display all the puppet nodes for all master?

Thanks for your help!

Oli
--

We use one dashboard and have 3 masters, one per location.  The masters are