Hey list,

Not sure if something has been posted about it but I didn't find any post
after research,

I'd like to define an entry in my /etc/ssh/ssh_know_hosts using sshkey
resource.

After a run it does insert an entry there, but the issue is that I have the
HashKnownHosts flag set on my configuration file and that Puppet generate a
plain unencrypted entry for the ssh_known_hosts file. So the first time I
am trying to connect I still get the Unknown Host message I am trying to
avoid.

I've been through the sshkey provider code and I can't see nothing that
refers to encryption anywhere. Is it possible to do what I am trying ?

Should I remove the HashKnownHosts flag from my ssh_config file ?

Thanks,