Which puppetlabs-corosync are you using?  There are 19 forks of it last I
checked(including one by me for my own needs surrounding DRBD which is now
horribly out of date).

I would change this:
 cs_order { 'jboss_ip_before_jboss':
    first   => 'applayer_ip',
    second  => 'applayer_jboss',
    require => Cs_colocation['jboss_with_ip'],
 cs_order { 'jboss_ip_before_jboss':
    first   => 'applayer_ip',
    second  => 'applayer_jboss',
    score => 'INFINITY',
    require => Cs_primitive['applayer_ip','applayer_jboss'],
    }
and
cs_colocation { 'jboss_with_ip':
      primitives          => [ 'applayer_ip', 'applayer_jboss' ],
      require => Cs_primitive['applayer_ip','applayer_jboss'],
    }

as autorequires were very, very dicey when I mucked with the module.
 Ignore this if they work now.

Also - make sure you're not setting up the IP or the service anywhere else
as corosync should be managing it.

Outside of puppet, are you sure IPaddr2 is the right primitive_class?  Can
we get the output of a crm configure show, and if it's missing the
primitive if it takes:
crm configure primitive applayer_ip ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 params
ip="whatever" cidr_netmask="whatever"

because I suspect that's the problem.