I am accepting the fact that the initial version of a module will not be
perfect and that it will be need to be updated in the future.  I am looking
for ideas on how to manage the development life cycle of modules and to
control the roll out of the module being applied to managed nodes.  Please
share your insight on what works and what doesn't.  Any reference to
published documentation on this topic would be helpful too.