On 11/12/2012 12:59 PM, Gavin Williams wrote:
Monday update from me...

Implemented support for Export creation on Friday, after making some
further good progress...

Now I'm looking at fine-tuning stuff, such as volume settings, export
options, etc...

Great work! When I get some spare time I will continue to work on my cobbler custom types, so I will take a peek into your code aswell. My providers are good for our internal use so I pushed on with other stuff although they still need some optimizations. Just keep on the good work :)

--
Jakov Sosic
www.srce.unizg.hr