Hi Matt,

I have configured hostname of the master in hosts file as below in windows
agent.
             10.248.113.198           test.master.internal     puppetmaster
and added an entry "server=test.master.internal" in agent in windows
puppet.conf.

If I execute command *puppet agent --test,* I am getting same error like
below

*Info: Retrieving plugin*
*Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Could*
* not find default node or by name with 'testagentoneinternal.ec2.internal,
te*
*stagentoneinternal.ec2, testagentoneinternal' on node testagentoneinter*
*nal.ec2.internal*
*Warning: Not using cache on failed catalog*
*Error: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run*
*
*
I am not getting any solution to resolve it.

With Regards,
Krishna Bhaskar.