Hi all,

As I used Puppet to set up on my laptop some local website with NGinx, I
often need to add entry to /etc/hosts. I tried to hack that for a long time
using exec and shell script, and - as almost always with exec, it turned
out to be quite cumbersome. I googled a bit a find a module doing that, but
also using exec - so I end up writing my own extension:

Maybe some of you will find that useful:
https://github.com/rpelisse/puppet-local-dns-ext

PS: I'm far from being a Ruby developer, so any comment on the quality of
it, or the lack of respect of some practises in the Ruby world are
appreciated !

--
Romain PELISSE,
*"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will