From: puppet-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:puppet-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Moses Mendoza
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 3:30 AM
To: puppet-users@googlegroups.com; puppet-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Puppet Users] Re: Announce: Puppet Dashboard 1.2.19 Available

Hi Ellison,

You're right! Thanks for pointing that out. I failed to update the VERSION file
at the top of dashboard, which gets sourced for that link. Otherwise, this is
indeed 1.2.19:)

Moses

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Ellison Marks <gty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just updated and noticed that the version number at the top of the
> page in dashboard didn't bump, and it still lists 1.2.18 in
> /usr/share/puppet-dashboard/VERSION. This is on CentOS 6 from yum.
>

> On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 4:59:45 PM UTC-8, Moses Mendoza wrote:
>>
>> Puppet Dashboard 1.2.19 is now available.
>>
>> This release of Puppet Dashboard addresses CVE-2013-0155.  All users
>> are strongly encouraged to update when possible.
>>
>> This vulnerability exposes ActiveRecord to unsafe query generation.
>>
>> More information on the vulnerability can be found here:
>> http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2013-0155, and in
>> this post:
>> https://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-security/browse_thread/th
>> read/73b8d3f8478df5e2
>>
>> Downloads
>> ========
>>
>> RPM packages for are available at https://yum.puppetlabs.com/el or
>> /fedora
>>
>> Debian packages are available at https://apt.puppetlabs.com
>>
>> Source can be downloaded from
>> https://puppetlabs.com/downloads/dashboard/puppet-dashboard-1.2.19.ta
>> r.gz, along with the accompanying signature file,
>>
>> https://puppetlabs.com/downloads/dashboard/puppet-dashboard-1.2.19.tar.gz.asc.
>>
>> See the Verifying Puppet Download section at:
>> http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/puppet/wiki/Downloading_Puppe
>>
>> 1.2.19 Security Fixes

#
" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments
thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from your
computer system."
#