Thanks a lot <http://twitter.com/ripienaar>ripienaar! I was completely
lost. Everything works fine now,

root@puppet-idc:~# mco rpc puppet runonce -v
Discovering hosts using the mc method for 2 second(s) .... 4

 * [ ============================================================> ] 4 / 4

puppet-node3                            : OK
    {:summary=>"Signalled the running Puppet Daemon"}

puppet-idc                              : OK
    {:summary=>"Signalled the running Puppet Daemon"}

puppet-node2                            : OK
    {:summary=>"Signalled the running Puppet Daemon"}

puppet-node1                            : OK
    {:summary=>"Signalled the running Puppet Daemon"}

---- puppet#runonce call stats ----
           Nodes: 4 / 4
     Pass / Fail: 4 / 0
      Start Time: Fri Jan 18 15:19:08 +0930 2013
  Discovery Time: 2004.21ms
      Agent Time: 407.32ms
      Total Time: 2411.54ms