I am setting up puppet on my boxes.. and one of my boxes gives me this
error when I run puppet agent --test

ratbert ~ $puppet agent --test
info: Caching catalog for ratbert.in.torand.org
info: Applying configuration version '1358784048'
*err: Could not prefetch package provider 'yum': The yum provider can only
be used as root*
notice: /File[ntp.conf]/content:

I cannot find any information on the web about this error..

--
The most essential quality for leadership is not perfection,
but credibility.  People must be able to trust you, or
>From "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren

Scott Anderson - web: http://www.torand.org - e-mail: s...@torand.org
GoogleTalk: s...@torand.org - AIM:andersons776- Twitter:sdanderson
Phone: 703-594-1284