That worked, thanks! I didn't realize "file" was even a valid setting for
ensure.

notice:
/Stage[main]/Zabbix/File[/usr/local/etc/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.conf]/ensure:
defined content as '{md5}6b3491d534f04c4eea426b9cf83e637d'
info: /Stage[main]/Zabbix/File[/usr/local/etc/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.conf]:
Scheduling refresh of Service[zabbix_agentd]
notice: /Stage[main]/Zabbix/Service[zabbix_agentd]: Triggered 'refresh'
from 1 events
notice: Finished catalog run in 5.32 seconds

Again, thanks!