Yes, unzip would be installed by the Puppi module , but is not installed by
default by the puppi::netinstall define that is used by the jboss module.
It's a too generic dependency, imho, to be placed in a module.
Anyway thanks for the info.

I still have to look at the startup issue on some distros.

al