Sorry to revive an old thread, but this seems to be the only other thing I
can find on this exact issue I'm having.

Nigel - do you have any idea if the fixes have ever made it into a 2.7.x
release? I'm using 2.7.20 (as that's what is used in our non-OSX hosts) and
still getting this same error.

Thanks!

Doug