Hi all,

I know it's offtopic but, after 12 hours of digging and testing, maybe you
can help me:
I have all the graphs from the agents downloaded to a central server, and
I'd like to be able to view them there. Converting them to png's is
useless, singe the resulting images are huge. Anyone of know of a good
applet or ... anything that I could embed in a web page to view .dot files?
I tried some applets, like GView and . But: Grappa is a nightmare,
ZGRViewer does not support re-layouting. The best that I could find is
canviz, but I don't know any javascript.
As a last resort, any way to import .dot files in FreePlane/FreeMind?

Thanks.