I had to not use the puppet repos to get it to work.. but this is on centos
5 and 6.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Greg Chavez <greg.cha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the third time I've sent a message about this.  Does anybody know
> what's going on?  I'm going to file a bug if this isn't fixed soon.
>
> RHEL6:
> http://yum.puppetlabs.com/el/6/products/x86_64/repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2:
> [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
> Trying other mirror.
> Error: failure: repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2 from puppetlabs-products:
> [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
>
> RHEL5:
> http://yum.puppetlabs.com/el/5/products/x86_64/repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2:
> [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
> Trying other mirror.
> Error: failure: repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2 from puppetlabs-products:
> [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
>
> I can get around it by setting "http_caching=none" in yum.conf but that
> *really* sucks.
>
> If I'm being stupid and there's an obvious solution to my problem, I beg
> of you to tell me what it us and humiliate me in front of the entire Puppet
> users community.  I'd be so happy.
>
> --
> \*..+.-
> --Greg Chavez
> +//..;};

The most essential quality for leadership is not perfection,
but credibility.  People must be able to trust you, or
they won't follow you.
>From "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren

Scott Anderson - web: http://www.torand.org - e-mail: s...@torand.org
GoogleTalk: s...@torand.org - AIM:andersons776- Twitter:sdanderson