Hi,

I have installed fog 0.7.2 on linux amazon ami. Created ~/.fog file and
gave AWS credentials in the file.
For verification i used

>ruby -rubygems -e 'require "fog"' -e 'puts Fog::Compute.new(:provider =>
"AWS").servers.length >= 0'
This returns true but with the following error.

Excon requests with a block are deprecated, pass :response_block instead
(/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fog-0.7.2/lib/fog/core/connection.rb:20:in
`request')
true
When i use
puppet node_aws create --image ami-0011e069   --keyname puppet --type
m1.large for creating an instance, the instance is created but it gets
terminated.

I get the following error in the console repeatedly

Excon requests with a block are deprecated, pass :response_block instead
(/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fog-0.7.2/lib/fog/core/connection.rb:20:in
`request')

At end the instance will get created.
In the console if i see the instance, the instance is terminated.

Can any one say what would be the issue. Waiting for the response

Regards

Srinivas