Hi Guys,

I am a new puppet user and trying to see the different options for
reporting.  I was able to setup and use puppet-dashboard just fine but
can't seem to now get reports sent to foreman.  Here is what my setup looks
like:

puppet server: ssfpuppetd01
foreman server: ssftmand01

I have copied foreman-report.rb to the
/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/puppet/reports directory on my puppet server
ssfpuppetd01.  The only thing that I changed in the foreman-report.rb file
is the url:

$foreman_url='http://ssftmand01:3000'

Here is my puppet.conf on my puppet server:

[main]
    logdir = /var/log/puppet
    rundir = /var/run/puppet
    ssldir = $vardir/ssl

[agent]
    classfile = $vardir/classes.txt
    localconfig = $vardir/localconfig

[master]
    reports = log, foreman

On my foreman server ssftmand01 I installed foreman and mysql db.  I have
updated the /etc/foreman/settings.yaml and /etc/foreman/database.yaml
files.  Here is my settings.yaml file:

:unattended: false
:login: false
:require_ssl: false
:locations_enabled: false
:organizations_enabled: false
:support_jsonp: false
:puppet_server: ssfpuppetd01
:email_reply_address: foreman-nore...@gene.com

I have started the foreman services on ssftmand01 but it has not puppet
services running.  Not sure if that is also needed.  With this setup I
still can't seem to get any reports in foreman.  I am pretty sure that I am
missing something here and would really appreciate some help to get this to
work.  I want to use foreman just as a reporting tool for puppet and would
not like to use the provisioning options.

Thanks.