Hi Guys,

I am a new puppet user and wanted some type of monitoring for puppet so
deployed puppet-dashboard.  It has been working very well for a few days
not, but all of a sudden I start getting pending tasks and they never
finish even after restarting all processes.  They keep accumulating and
never seem to finish even though the clients are running fine.  I have the
puppet-dashboard running on a different server than my puppetmaster.  Is
there any way to troubleshoot what seems to be stuck and how to I get it
going without having to destroy the dashboard mysql db and recreating it
again?  That is the only way I have got it working again but that is not
the correct way of doing this :)  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!