So in posting the question I suddenly thought it could be a browser
problem, and thus I tried it with a tunneled Internet Explorer instead of
the Firefox on my Linux box...
And it Just Works.

no clue yet as to what's the missing bit in the Firefox browser, as there
were no errors whatsoever. But at least I can take a look at Live
Management now.

//Danny.

Op donderdag 14 februari 2013 10:45:30 UTC+1 schreef d.o...@cri-service.nl
het volgende: