Hello all,

I'm using puppet to deploy my codebase from GIT. I have everything working,
but i currently don't have any way to check to make sure there is actually
something TO deploy before it goes through the entire process of deploying
the code. I want to create a conditional that only re-deploys the code if
the revision actually changed.

So far, I can have it as part of the deploy process write the contents of
'git rev-parse HEAD' to a file, this way I can do something like this from
BASH:

[ `cat git-current-hash` != `git rev-parse HEAD` ]

which will return true only if there is a new revision to pull. The
question is, how do I conditional include many different file {} and other
things only if that condition is true? If this was just an exec{} I could
use onlyif.

John