There should be no reason to add any repo's other then
systemsmanagement:puppet for dependencies. The deps should be created
as packages links to the which ever development repo they reside in.

Any discussion regarding this should be taken off the puppet list and
moved onto the opensuse-buildservice list or directed at the
repository maintainers.

--
Later,
Darin