I've checked, but there's only one set of RPMs installed and the facter
binary points to those.

# rpm -qa | grep puppet
pe-puppet-enterprise-release-2.0.3-0.pe.el6.noarch
pe-puppet-2.7.9-3.pe.el6.noarch
pe-rubygem-puppet-module-0.3.4-2.pe.el6.noarch

rpm -qa | grep facter
pe-facter-1.6.4-2.pe.el6.noarch

# which facter
/usr/local/bin/facter

# which puppet
/usr/local/bin/puppet

There's nothing installed from tarball or gem, this is a newly built box
with just our standard RPM setup on it.