WIth the puppet module structure, you don't import any pp files from the
modules ever. You only use include.

If you look at the github for the module, it explains which classes do what.
https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-mysql

The base class (mysql) only installs the client. mysql::server will install
mysql-server and there are other classes for setting up databases and such.

Include the ones you need in your node definitions, not in site.pp