Tried   /opt/puppet/bin/gem , no use puppet is still failing with errors

err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Could not autoload hiera_include: no such file to load --
/opt/puppet/lib/site_ruby/1.8/puppet/parser/functions/hiera_include.rb at
/etc/puppetlabs/puppet/environments/development/manifests/site.pp:46

I can see gem -list --local shows hiera gems installed.

/opt/puppet/bin$ /opt/puppet/bin/gem list --local

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

activerecord (2.3.14)

activesupport (2.3.14)

ar-extensions (0.9.5)