Using 2.6.17, I have something like this:

class yumrepos {
   yumrepo { ['a',
                   'b']:
       descr=>"yum repo $name",
       baseurl=>"http://someurl/$name";;

Instead of using the names 'a' and 'b', like I'd expect (so a baseurl
of http://someurl/a), it creates .repo files with those names, and
repos inside of them, but everywhere the name should get substituted,
it substitutes the name of the class instead. Any pointers in how to
make it substitute the name of the resource instead? I have about 20
repos to define, and would rather just do it this way.

I've tried making it a resource type default in the class, as well as
specifying at the end of the array, like above. Both yield the same
results. Am I being completely dense and missing something here?