Hello all,

I've been trying to configure node-based regex entries and puppet seems to
be giving me a hard time with this one.

Our system naming convention is this:

sbx-<name>-<number>.

For instance, we have: sbx-circle-01 and sbx-square-01 both on the same
network.

I'm using this entry:  node /^sbx-[^\.*]\-\d\d$/ and I suspect I'm missing
something as I don't get an error when running sbx-circle-01 against it,
but the manifests never get pulled down.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how I might fix this up?

If I wasn't already bald, I would have pulled my hair out trying to figure
this one.

As always, thanks in advance for the help and support.

Cheers,

Mike