Hi Jeff,

When you say that it looks just like the above file, does that mean it
doesn't have the CASServer::Authenticators::SQLEncrypted authenticator
section that is supplied by default? It should have a section at the top:

  - class: CASServer::Authenticators::SQLEncrypted
    database:
      adapter: mysql
      database: console_auth
      username: console_auth
      password: console_auth
      server: localhost
    user_table: users
    username_column: username

The values specified should be the ones generated/specified during
installation. There's also a possibility of the YAML being malformed,
there's more detail here:
https://ask.puppetlabs.com/question/428/error-starting-pe-puppet-dashboard-workers-script/We're
using the compact nested mapping format. The spec for the is here:
http://www.yaml.org/spec/1.2/spec.html#id2760821

I hope this helps!

-Jill