Hi All,

I have a module that executes ifup and ifdown on interfaces. The node file
contains the following entries

node ip::addr{ "eth0":

node ip::addr{ "bond0":

node ip::addr{ "eth1":

node ip::addr{ "vlan2":

The problem I have is that vlan2 is sat on top of bond0, when bond0 file
gets changed and an "exec" is run it takes down vlan2, when bond0 comes up
vlan2 stays down. Now in my exec for vlan 2 I put in a subscribe =>
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-bond0. But what happens now is that
when the ifcfg-bond0 file changes, vlan2 interface goes up and down as
expected, but it happens before bond0 goes up and down, hence I get the
same affect of vlan2 being down.

My question is how can I ensure that vlan2 only gets executed after bond0
exec?

Thanks
Dan