Hi,

Not to duplicate posts; but I'm also getting the same issue.
err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: SSL_connect returned=1
errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server session ticket A: sslv3 alert certificate
revoked

I've done this as well;

1. revoke and clean on the master + rm -rf ...ssl/ on the client,
generate and sign new cert

2. completely reinstall the client (which implies a repeat of 1.),
with a different name that's never been used before

both client and server running same versions; 2.7.11
both have same time on client/server

Ben