From: "Tony C" <tonyjch...@gmail.com>
To: puppet-users@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2013 2:04:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Puppet Users] More Hiera and Environment questions

Yes, the double colon was a problem, also it looks like in the agent conf, this
does not work
applicaton = app_1

So this goes back to my original issue. Without an ENC, how can I 'tag" my
machines with specific info. I was playing with custom facts but it looks like
the same facts get applied to every node.

Thanks!

Tony