Hey,

I had the same question. I can tell you that just using YARD won't work,
you'll only get warnings about undocumentable classes.

As far as I can understand, a Handler and Parser will have to be written
for YARD if we want to use it to document Puppet code. Better even, `puppet
doc` just needs to get fixed (which could then use YARD once a Handler and
Parser have been written).

--
Daniele Sluijters