Hello,

I am looking to run puppetmaster on a port different then the default 8140.

I easily see how I can configure nginx to support this on the master side
but I can't find the option to tell the agent to connect to the master
using a different port. I've been looking all over but can't seem to find
the answer anywhere.

So, how do I tell puppet agent to connect to the master using a port
different then the default ?

Thanks for your help,

Antoine