I updated some of my gems, and I think it may be the reason I am getting
the following error when the agents try to retrieve a catalog.

err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
The single-table inheritance mechanism failed to locate the subclass:
'Host::Managed'. This error is raised because the column 'type' is reserved
for storing the class in case of inheritance. Please rename this column if
you didn't intend it to be used for storing the inheritance class or
overwrite Puppet::Rails::Host.inheritance_column to use another column for
that information.

Ruby 1.8.7, I believe apache is using passenger 2.2.11.  I tried 3.0.19,
but then I get errors in the apache log about not finding files in the
/usr/share/puppet/rack/puppetmasterd/public, which AFAICT are application
generated.

Everything was working fine before updating the gems.  I was updating the
gems because I was trying to get foreman working again after updating it.

I do not know much about ruby or passenger, so I could use some help
figuring out how to fix this issue.  At least puppet-dashboard is working,
it just isn't getting any new reports due to the problems with puppet.

Thanks,

Andy