I am presuming that this is something I need to do with stored configs, but
there might also be another way to do it.

I am looking to create a file called /root/production.servers which will
list all my production servers.  All production servers have the puppet
variable of $environment='production' in the nodes.pp.  Is there a way I
can utilize this variable to create this file?  Is stored configs the best
option here?

solely for the addressee.  If you received this email in error, please do
not disclose the contents to anyone; kindly notify the sender by return
email and delete this email and any attachments from your system.

© 2011 Currensee Inc. is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA)
Member ID 0403251 | Over the counter retail foreign currency (Forex)
trading may involve significant risk of loss. It is not suitable for all
investors and you should make sure you understand the risks involved before
trading and seek independent advice if necessary. Performance, strategies
and charts shown are not necessarily predictive of any particular result
and past performance is no indication of future results. Investor returns
may vary from Trade Leader returns based on slippage, fees, broker spreads,
volatility or other market conditions.

Currensee Inc | 54 Canal St 4th Floor | Boston, MA 02114 | +1.617.624.3824