Hello,

We've been running puppet for 5 years until the last week when the
certificate on the puppet server is expired.
We were looking for a procedure describing how to create a new server
certificate without a need to reconfigure certificates on puppet clients
(about 100 servers) but we couldn't find anything regarding this issue
within puppet's documentation.
Is there any best practice guidance to easily fix the problem when puppet
master certificate is expired ?

Thank you

Tomas