On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 8:55 AM, Jonathan Proulx <j...@jonproulx.com> wrote:

> I'm game, short of regenerating the new master's certificate & trying the
> clients again anything to look at to test that theory?

Well new certs are easy enough so went a head and generated new ones after
checking CA, new server and test client time against ntp server (everyone
was good), but no dice same errors and non errors.

for my next straw to grasp going to setup a linux client with Ruby1.9 and
see if that fails (verified openssl 1.0.1 and 0.9.8o linux clients work)

-jon