Hi folks,

I'm mostly following this methodology of bootstrapping
puppet/puppetdb/postgres without issue:

http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/puppetdb#multiple-node-setup

However, our puppet setup also involves OpenLDAP. because we use it to
store node configs (variables, however, live in hiera).  By doing so, we
also setup centralized authentication (ldap auth) and internal DNS (pdns)
for our systems alongside it.

I'm wondering, from a methodology standpoint, what the best way to go about
bootstrapping the multiple server setup in that case would be.  Should I
bootstrap the puppet/puppetdb/postgres servers with the procedure above out
of box, without setting up LDAP, and then use the newly run puppetmaster to
puppetize OpenLDAP servers and then, once certificates are signed, the
puppetmasters will automatically enable centralized authentication and
other bits and pieces on themselves, therefore completing their
configuration?  Or would it be better to bootstrap the OpenLDAP server as
part of the bootstrapping process for puppet itself, and knock it all out
at once before any certs are signed and any puppetmaster processes are
running?  I'm just curious to know what folks tend to do in more complex
setups.

Thanks!

-MJ