On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 9:21 PM, Francisco Reyes <franci...@natserv.net>wrote:

> Is there a way to list all the available modules? Or basically anything in
> the git repository should be able to be installed that way?

Well, your best bet is actually to flip over from using git to the forge.
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/ is the url and this is where 'puppet module
install x' goes to look.  Here the modules are versioned so you're
(generally) getting known good versions of modules that are tested together.

If you had a blank setup and used puppet module install puppetlabs-apache
it would automatically check for dependencies and fetch all of those as
well.  You can find a ton of other modules on here too.  Sometimes I
install them from the forge and sometimes I google those modules and find
them on git and go right to the source, depending on when they were last
released.  (Sometimes people add them to forge and forget to ever update
them).