Hi Chris,

How did you go with trying to use the Puppet F5 module with v11.3.0? I
think I am having the same issue as you were.

The puppet output would say that the resource was created but the iControl
debug logs shows that it is being sent an empty SOAP create message.

I've tried running a simple ruby script using the 10.2.0.2 f5 gem and was
able to create the node successfully so it looks the Puppet is doing
something funny.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff