On 13-06-17 04:04 AM, Rajat Patel wrote:
Hi Guys,

We have Cent OS 6.4 server which is puppet master server, its take all
mix environment(fedora/redhat/centos/windows).

Right now we have add 2 node one from ubuntu 12.10 and fedora 18.

If the dashboard is using ruby 1.8.x, it cannot process reports coming from puppet using ruby 1.9.x. I know F18 is ruby 1.9 and CentOS 6.4 is ruby 1.8, so that may be the problem.

http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/10422

Do you see the error messages in Dashboard?

--
Konrad Scherer, Sr. Engineer, Linux Products Group, Wind River
direct 613-963-1342   fax 613-592-2283