Is there any way to pass puppet run details to an ENC. Most importantly I
want to know the Environment value the puppet Agent is asking for.  More
generally is it possible to query the puppet configuration values?

One thought I had is to turn the puppet config into FACTS. Then the ENC can
get the latest values from either Inventory Services or Foreman.  But off
hand I don't know how I could turn the puppet Agent command-line options
into Facts without putting a wrapper around the puppet command itself.