I just installed Puppet Enterprise 2.7 on Red Hat EL 5.8.

The install wants an email address to use as a user name.  I gave it one,
but never received any confirmation email.  Was I supposed to?  I was able
to use that email address to log in to the console.  The Admin Tools page
is empty, and the My Account link contains only a dialog for resetting the
password.

I added another Admin user on the command line using "rake
db:create_user".  That user did not receive an email either.  I was able to
log in to the console as that user, but still had a blank Admin Tools page
and just the password reset dialog under My Account.

What I'd like is to *not* have to use email addresses for user names in the
console, and of course I'd like to get access to Admin Tools.

Thanks in advance.