I'm happy to announce the release of version 2.0 of the Puppet Labs
OpenStack modules to the Puppet Forge. These modules handle the deployment
and management of the latest Grizzly releases of OpenStack, including
Keystone, Swift, Glance, Cinder, Nova, and Horizon. Additionally, an
OpenStack module is provided for single or multi-node deployments.

Here is a set of links to the Forge release pages:
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/keystone/2.0.0
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/swift/2.0.0
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/glance/2.0.0
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/cinder/2.0.0
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/nova/2.0.0
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/horizon/2.0.0
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/openstack/2.0.0

We've also released a short tutorial on how to set up a two-node OpenStack
deployment with Puppet Enterprise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owpi1WF9dws

We'd like to thank everyone in the community who helped to develop and test
these modules, and for their continued support.

Chris Hoge
Puppet Labs